Friday, March 20, 2009

Tribute to beautiful (My automontagery)

With only one week left here in Florianopolis, I decided that it was about time to produce a musical montage to go over what has happened in the past 7 months. And "Yes" it has been that long. How have you all managed to make it this far? Anyway, with a bit more delay, here is a video that takes what everyone has been thinking and compresses it perfectly so as to fit nicely into a well timed montage format. Enjoy and remember; to show your love for something or someone, always use a music montage. I know I usually don't.

"If a picture is worth a thousand words and a movie is a series of hundreds or thousands or even hundreds of thousands of pictures, then a montage of dozens of movies must be worth at least 5 thousands of words. Plus if you add in some emotional Joe Cocker tear jerking music to the background, your montage can be worth millions! I made this one and will be getting it appraised at the "antique music montage roadshow"."

Mike

5 comments:

DaViD said...

really cool, mike!
have a save trip home!

Borderlys said...

oh man, that trip looks better in your video than how I remembered it even! Glad I was around for so many of those "beautiful" moments....

Take care mikey mike, lets look into the reunion, shall me!?

Borderlys said...

I meant shall we....

Mike McNulty said...

The reunion is on like Donkey Punch... I mean Kong!

Steve Bragg said...

Only 40 words and one number describes this video: Yes. You'll see I've included this entire paragraph in the word and number count, because it is necessary to give some background on why 40 words and one number describes this video.