Monday, October 6, 2008

My other distinguished publications

Click here to read about some previous adventures I've been on. I recommend this trip. Followers of the blog competed against each other in what was known only as "THE GAME". They would try to guess how many pastries I ate in each country. Points were awarded and fierce rivalries flourished, many of which are alive and strong to this day. That era however has pasted and we must look to the present to find what matters most. Which brings me to my next point: I want to be sure that you are all getting the most out of my blogs. I have some real cool features that you can use. Today I am promoting the "Traffic Map". Click on it and find out in real-time where other readers of the blog are coming from.

If you are unfamiliar with this picture then you are not using this feature enough. Click on the "Traffic Map" on the right sidebar regularly. Depending on what games I come up with next you may become involved in intense rivalries with some of these viewers. And it is always good practice to know where your enemies dwell.
That's all for now.

No comments: