Monday, October 20, 2008

New Visitors!

This is a special post to regonize and welcome 2 new visitor to the blog.

First I got hits from Andorra which is a place that I haven't been to ever in my life but that I will likely see at some point since it's right between France and Spain two countries that I have been to many times and that I would revisit in a heartbeat. Next times mysterious Andorra person... next time!

Secondly I noticed a hit from South Bend Indiana. Been there 3 times, twice for games and once to visit the Mendoza B-School and MBA admissions officer. I thought it might be one of my cousins who visited the blog while going to a game but I doubt it cause the Fighting Irish were in Chapel Hill this weekend. On that note I would like to congratulate teh Irish so far this season for the big win against Michigan and those Ivey league wannabees at Stanford (I sooooo wish I could could get into that school!).

Anyway! Welcome newbees and come again. Tell all your friends if you enjoyed your stay. If you didn't enjoy it then just tell them that you did ;)

Mike

No comments: