Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Election Game Party Fun Night


Last Tuesday was my first of many birthday-election-game-party-fun-nights. I turned 27 two weeks late, Obama got elected, the Republican Senators lost in Washington, the Democrat Senators won in Washington and the Ottawa Senators won against Washington in Ottawa. Unfortunately I was in Florianopolis at the time and missed the whole thing.

But luckily Marc was able to complete my clone surrogate stand-in so that I could take in the event. Good hustle Marc!


Here is a picture of my surrogate stand-in enjoying myself at the party. "Take it easy Surrogate Stand-in Mike! ... I have to work in the morning!".

Now I remember the party very well due to the extra effort we put in to develop a ToIP (Telepathy over Internet Protocol) platform so that I could read the mind of my Surrogate using my 10 Mtps (Mega thought per second) high speed connection. Luckily we implemented call waiting so that my surrogate stand-in could simultaneously defeat Viktor Korchnoi in an online chess match without missing a beat. Way to go Surrogate Stand-In Mike! Way to defend Mother Russia against that Western-sympathizing defector! When will they learn?: "The Ukraine not weak; the Ukraine strong! I crush your stupid game!". It should also be noted that "In Soviet Russia, Surrogate Stand-In Mike downloads from you!". (Using the new Telepathy over Internet Protocol)

Anyway, due to the success of ToIP, we are planning a new product which will implement Collective Conscience Conference Calls: Its all part of my Psychic Collaborative Suite set to come out just at the dawn of the age of Aquarius. I hope everyone will be there for the opening... Bring your crystals and dream catchers!

Thanks to everyone who took part in the Birthday Election Game Party Fun Night who, my technology training tells me, includes Pat, Phil, France, Marc, Surrogate Stand-In Mike and possibly a distracted Viktor Korchnoi.

This just in: Additional "generic birthday appreciation thank you" to Sean O'Leary who probably took the picture of us based on the fact that it seems to be taken from a height of about 6'4" plus a chair or so.

No comments: