Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fishing Sunday

This Sunday I woke up at about 4:45AM (my neighbors got home early from Floripa's Saturday night party culture), I waited till about 5:20 when my alarm went off then I got dressed, packed my sun lotion and bug spray and headed to the bus stop. The bus packed up pretty quickly as party goers piled in. I arrived at the bus station at 6:40 and got picked up by my trusty friends Nilda and Luciano. We left the city and headed to Luciano's Beach house for hours of fun; fishing for tiny anchovies. Here are some digital memories for you to cherish:
From Luciano & Nilda fishing

From Luciano & Nilda fishing

From Luciano & Nilda fishing

From Luciano & Nilda fishing


Later we decorated the Xmas tree.
From Luciano & Nilda fishing


This is the first time I've been fishing since cousin Billy and I caught those Muskies with the infamous Bill Craig.
From Muskie Fishing

From Muskie Fishing

No comments: