Friday, April 3, 2009

Mike Cooks Meat - Part 2 : Charlie's Chicken Factory

Todays lunch meat was something I randomly decided to call "Charlie's Chicken" on behalf of nothing in particular. It was pretty good. Below it can be seen in it's natural habitat beside some broiled rosemary potatoes, red leaf lettuce and some non meat related items.

NB: I figure that potatoes are considered a distant cousin of the meat family as they (according to my negligible understanding of Darwin's theories) must have evolved from some very tasty rodents who buried themselves underground to escape the fire breathing robot turkeys (I'll teach you how they are related to the escargot family some other time). While underground, these starchy rodents and lost the use of their many, many eyes because of high toxicity soil levels cause by the Triassic Dinosaur's 3nd industrial revolution. Without their vision they tended to get disoriented and remained below the surface of the earth. Years went by till about 5000 years ago or so God came along and declared these mostly potato-based rodents "created" to appease the creationists who he would later create as an April fools prank against the Buddhists. I hope I haven't offended too many people with my lunch/history enlightening moment, because I can't afford any more arson attempts from the Knights of the Robot Turkey Templar. They are ruthless towards anyone who reveals their secrets. Only Seth Green and his thinly veiled "Robot Chicken" really know my pain.


















Enjoy your chicken and beware the metal ones!

No comments: