Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tracy Morgan Tribute (My 100th Blog entry)


Tracy Morgan is as hilarious as he is awesome. 30 Rock would be nothing without him, nothing; except maybe a pretty decent show. I don't know who rights his lines but here are some from one single episode:
  • I slept on an old dog bed stuffed with wigs!
  • I watched a prostitute stab a clown
  • Our basketball hoop was a rib cage. A rib cage!
  • Oh, Lord, some guy with dreads electrocuted my fish!
  • A crackhead breastfeeding a rat.
  • A homeless man licking a Hot Pocket off the third rail of the G train!
  • I've seen a blind guy bite a police horse!
  • A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom!
  • I once bit into a burrito and there was a child's shoe in it!
  • I've seen a hooker eat a tire!
  • The sewer people stole my skateboard!
  • The projects I lived in were named after Zachary Taylor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all time!
  • I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo! They were very drunk!
  • A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy's!

No comments: