Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big in Japan... Europe...The US...

Dear random blog reader. This is a post directed to you! It is widely known that I monitor my blog from time to time and today I noticed something strange. "Island Mike"'s readers are coming from all over the world. Up until today I could account for 90% of my readers but today I have no idea what happened! Where are you all coming from? Not that its a problem... come, bring your friends and their grandmother's son-in-law's pet hampster. I am just a curious guy and want to cater to my audience, I also want to know what tools or links are bringing all you people to my page. So if you don't mind, please leave a comment explaining who you are and/or how you found my page. e.g.: "My name is Foo Dog, I am from Area 51, NM. I clicked on a link from Google.com". I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thank for stopping by and stay classy San Diego!

1 comment:

Mike McNulty said...

Here I'll leave the first comment. I'm Mike and I am in Florianopolis Brazil and I found the blog in my browsers bookmarks.