Monday, September 8, 2008

Inside the Instituto (sequel to "Crossing the Gulf")

Here is an insider view of where I work (Instituto Stela)
This is the upstairs reception:

This is my humble workspace:

Here is the general work area:

Here is the lunch room, but I haven't needed it so far cause we have great lunch options. The place across the street is so close and very good for about 6-7 dollars/plate in a pay-by-the-kg style buffet. But a group of us want to save some Reals so we drive about 10 mins to the discount cafeteria which feeds us well for about $4 plate. Today I paid R$5.53 = $3.45CND which included a chocolate cake dessert. These are great options considering the quality of the food. It's cheaper than making a lunch!

And here is another glamor shot:

I'll take some more shots of outside the building (which is the nicest in the area) later.

No comments: